8 Things To Start Doing For Yourself In 2018
Becoming the best version of your self and increasing your confidence level doesn’t solely focus on omitting behaviors, actions and thought processes that are counterproductive to your growth. At Live Lethal, it has become crystal clear that, to empower yourself, you must take out what is ineffective and replace it with what is supportive and beneficial. To achieve your goals, you must practice self-care measures that strengthen your self-esteem and encourage sustainable motivation. Instead of zeroing on what you shouldn’t be doing, here are 8 things to start doing for yourself:
1. Become aware of who you are and what you have. Learning to appreciate the unconditional “you” without any alterations and identifying what you love about your life are the beginnings to feeling happiness.
2. Problem-solve as obstacles arise. Give yourself the satisfaction of dealing with issues as they appear, which will raise the confidence you have in yourself.
3. Believe you can accomplish your goals. Have unwavering faith that you will find the motivation to move forward towards success.
4. Recognize that achieving small goals are, in reality, connected to achieving larger goals. Long-term goals require prolonged time and unshakeable determination, which can wear you down. Recognize that small goals are part of your bigger plan as it teaches you to be steadfast in your commitment to success.
5. Trust your vision. Others may not share your dream or even understand it. Feel your self-confidence overflowing as you embrace your vision and resolve to succeed.
6. Surround yourself with like-minded people. Positive people will feed your own positivity, especially when your reserves are low and you need to recharge your spirit.
7. Incorporate play into your life. Work, work, work will burn you out. Whether it’s a Saturday afternoon or a Thursday night, take a break from your goals to give yourself a rest.
8. Save the best of “you” for you. Be kind, patient, encouraging, loving, and complimentary to yourself. You deserve the best, so count on only yourself to provide it.
It’s much easier to see that which is negative than positive. We are predisposed to be hard on ourselves while being complimentary to others. The moment has arrived to build yourself up like you build up those around you. Share 3 things you love about yourself in the comment section and let’s get positive together!
Yours for More Confidence, More Often,
About the Author
Kristyn Haster is a Lifestyle Blogger, Weight Loss Trainer and Self-Confidence Coach living in Boulder, Colorado. As Editor of LiveLethal.com (Crazy Confident You) Blog, she helps woman break out of their shells, gain total confidence and fall in love with life again.