How to Have More Energy Throughout the Day
Even when the sun is shining bright, you may struggle to find the energy you need to accomplish all the things you need to get done. Filling up those energy reserves and keeping them stocked is a cinch when you are proactive in keeping both your body and mind in a healthy state. Here are Live Lethal’s 5 tips to having more energy throughout the day:
1. Get a goodnight’s rest. Maintaining a high energy level requires a rested body and mind, so be certain you get to sleep before 10 p.m., sleep an average of 8 hours, and have a comfy pillow and mattress to promote a restful slumber.
2. Wake up early and on time. The early bird doesn’t get the worm without energy and motivation. Sleeping in is okay from time to time, but you should adhere to a regular sleep schedule that has you shining when you rise.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast. The advice Mom gave you when you were little about eating a healthy breakfast every day is as relevant now as it was then. A healthy breakfast fuels the body and feeds the mind, so choose your foods wisely to make sure you are rearing to go all day long.
4. Exercise early in the morning. Exercise transforms your body’s response to exertion by increasing stamina, building muscle and relaxing the mind. With a goodnight’s rest, your body will typically benefit most from an early morning exercise regimen. If that’s not possible due to your schedule or a pre-existing health condition, make sure you fit in 20 minutes of cardio/high intensity training 4-5 days per week.
5. Take short breaks during physical and mental activities. Running yourself ragged and depleting your energy by avoiding mini-breaks is the quickest way to burn out. Whether you sit at a desk or work on an assembly line for 8 hours a day, take breaks every hour for 2-5 minutes in which you walk around, stretch and breathe in fresh air, if possible.
Here at Live Lethal, we are committed to providing you with invaluable tips and advice that gives you the tools you need to be happy, successful and confident. Share with us your helpful tricks in boosting your energy level, such as power breakfast recipes, favorite exercises and fun brain-breaks!
Yours for More Confidence, More Often,
About the Author
Kristyn Haster is a Lifestyle Blogger, Weight Loss Trainer and Self-Confidence Coach living in Boulder, Colorado. As Editor of LiveLethal.com (Crazy Confident You) Blog, she helps woman break out of their shells, gain total confidence and fall in love with life again.