Your Holistically Hot Transformation: Embrace a Healthy Lifestyle Free of Dieting, Confusion and Self-judgment
My friend Marissa Vicario just released her first book, an account of her personal journey toward becoming Holistically Hot (aka healthy, fit and balanced), without resorting to deprivation or fad diets. If you or someone you know struggles with confusion around nutrition, yo-yo dieting and self-judgment this book is worth checking out!
For a FREE chapter click here: http://bit.ly/HolisticallyHotChapter
To order your copy now: http://www.mwahonline.com/HolisticallyHotTransformation
If you’re tired of fad diets, confused about conflicting nutrition information and sick of negative self-talk and judgment every time you “slip up” or “get off track,” this is book is worth a look! Your Holistically Hot Transformation by Integrative Health Coach and Women’s Lifestyle Expert, @MarissaVicario is available at: http://www.mwahonline.com/HolisticallyHotTransformation
I personally read her book and think it’s a solid option for someone who is tired of dieting and looking to make a healthy lifestyle change but isn’t quite sure where to begin. How many of you have an idea of what it means to be healthy, but lack the “how to’s”, get overwhelmed, or are confused on how to actually make a healthy lifestyle change a reality? The Holistically Hot Transformation will help take the guess work out of trying to figure out what to do by offering simple, practical tips and tricks that you can begin implementing immediately!
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find inside:
- Tips for stocking a healthy kitchen + her personal grocery list
- Simple steps for understanding and reigning in your cravings + tried and tested ways to overcome sugar addiction
- Two minute, feel good self-care techniques you’re not using and how to make them a regular part of your day
- How to make living a healthy lifestyle a habit
- The secrets to enjoying travel, dining out and spending time with friends who don’t share your interests without ruining your waistline or your relationship
- Fast and fool-proof recipes to help you put everything into action
If you’re looking to embark on a new healthy lifestyle journey I recommend that you check out her book!
Yours for More Confidence, More Often,
About the Author
Kristyn Haster is a Lifestyle Blogger, Weight Loss Trainer and Self-Confidence Coach living in Boulder, Colorado. As Editor of LiveLethal.com (Crazy Confident You) Blog, she helps woman break out of their shells, gain total confidence and fall in love with life again.